Monday, January 19, 2009


Hello and welcome to my blog. I am new to this. I am not sure that I will be on every day. I am also building a house. so my blog will have all sorts of stuff on it.


Enjoy & thanks for stopping by

My Beautiful Boys

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging....I think you are Miriam friend who has just started her own blog, well I am Shaz...CreativeMe68.
    You will have so much fun blogging, Ahh you don't think you will be on here everyday rofl!!
    Blogging is very addictive, and I love blog hopping and soon you will too! I love blogs that are about everyday life...so I look forward to popping back to your blog and checking it out and I hope you will do the same over at mine. Thanks for sharing with us all,
    Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    It's me your buddy I got the link to your blog from my blog to work, well DH did anyway. Hey the next time you are blogging call me, you need titles on your posts.
    See you tomorrow,
    Miriam
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Come on, you can leave me a message!!!!!